To complement Juvenaire’s existing services, we have trained Project Managers and technicians in Contents Cleaning, Technical Cleaning, Odour Removal, Asbestos Removal, Hoarder Clean Ups, High Pressure Water Cleaning and Graffiti Removal. Most of Juvenaire’s core services will require some form of contents cleaning; many older homes that have been affected by fire may require asbestos removal and having the ability to clean hoarder houses and graffiti allows Juvenaire to go above and beyond for our client’s needs.
More Juvenaire Specialist Services Information:
- Risk of Mould During Pandemic Business Closures - The world has changed around us because of the COVID-19 Pandemic. The way we do business has changed too, bringing with it a whole host… ...Continue Reading
- Townsville Floods in 2019 & Juvenaire’s Disaster Recovery Response - The floods in Townsville 2019 has caused mass displacement of people from their homes. The rains came as a blessing after a prolonged drought in… ...Continue Reading
- Mould Remediation for a Triple Storey, Multi-Million Dollar Property on the Gold Coast - Juvenaire has been in the restoration business for over 25 years and has successfully completed countless mould remediation projects throughout Queensland. However, new challenges continue… ...Continue Reading
- When Should You Be Aware of Asbestos Contamination? - Many Queensland properties and buildings that were built before the 90’s may contain asbestos. Asbestos containing materials had been used to construct walls, ceilings and… ...Continue Reading
- Contents Restoration using the Latest Technology - Have you recently experienced water or fire damage at your property? Have your contents been affected? Juvenaire has the solution for you. Replacing valuable contents… ...Continue Reading
- Restoration of Commercial Businesses for Unexpected Disasters - Is your business insured for the unexpected? Earlier this year, Juvenaire was appointed to manage the restoration of a commercial business on the Sunshine Coast… ...Continue Reading