Juvenaire specialises in technical restoration using the latest technology. We restore electronics, machinery, equipment and appliances that have been affected by fire damage, water damage, soot, smoke, mould and corroded electrical items and equipment.
Stabilisation of the appliance or device
Drying and moisture removal
Cleaning and restoring using specialised equipment and techniques
Odour removal and deodorisation
Juvenaire has highly trained and experienced technicians that specialise in restoring your items back to their pre-damage condition.
Juvenaire also provides:
Quick response time
Emergency technical restoration
IT diagnosis and repair
Simple data recovery and backup
A quick response time is critical when restoring fire, water and mould contaminated electrical items. The earlier we gain access to the damaged items, the more chances we have of restoring them to their pre-damage condition.
Fire, Soot and Smoke Contaminated Electronics
Fires can start in various areas of the home or property. Depending on the items, different types of chemicals are released while burning, making the decontamination of the property quite challenging. Varying levels and types of contaminants in soot residue results in different levels of corrosion to soot affected electrical items. Successful restoration of appliances and fire damaged items is time sensitive. A quick response time allows for higher recovery chances for affected items.
Water Damaged Electronics
Water damage to electrical items is a very common occurrence. Electrical equipment often collect significant amounts of dust. When water mixes with the dust it creates a substance that is not only highly corrosive but can also become conductive to electricity. This is extremely dangerous and is the reason you must turn off all electricity supply by unplugging the device, especially if you have electrical items affected by water. Then, by engaging a professional to restore the water affected electronic items in a safe and controlled environment, you may be able to salvage your appliances and electronic items.
Mould Contaminated Electronics
Mould forms when there is high moisture content within electronic devices. Juvenaire’s highly trained technicians have methods to effectively decontaminate and restore mouldy computers, televisions and an extensive range of other electronic items. The procedures implemented by technicians removes the mould and sanitises the item. The electronics are then power and function tested before being returned to the owner for safe operation.
Odour Removal in Electronics
Juvenaire’s warehouse has a specialised drying room for odour removal. After the damaged equipment is restored, the item is then placed in this drying and treatment room to eliminate any lingering odours. Juvenaire has the most technologically advanced odour removal process and equipment, effectively removing most smoke odours, musty and stagnant odours.
What is technical, electronic and machinery restoration?
The restoration of ALL electrical items affected by a disaster or an unforeseen incident such as water damage, fire damage, water leaks, soot and ash contamination, corrosion (rust damage) or a power surge.
What should I do in case of an emergency?
Turn the power supply off and unplug all electrical items.
Note: Often an item will still turn on and function after an incident. However, due to the presence of contaminants, powering the device may cause further damage and become unrestorable.
Note: Water damaged electronic equipment can become conductive to electricity. If power supply is not immediately turned off, it can become a serious hazard. Any water damaged electrical equipment MUST have all power supply turned off and brought in for correct restoration.
Are items safe to use after restoration?
All electronic equipment restored by Juvenaire is power and function tested prior to return. Any item that fails this testing is discarded. Note: Electrical items have a tendency to store dust and other airborne particles as part of their day to day operation. Having equipment restored effectively cleans the item better than pre-damage condition.
Has the longevity of an item been compromised by having it restored?
No. Items are restored to pre-damage condition and will suffer no loss of life due to the incident. Any items identified as having the potential to breakdown because of the disaster will not be classed as restored. It is important to remember that the items being restored are USED equipment and could fail due to normal wear and tear. Restoring equipment to pre-damage condition does NOT mean restoring to a brand new condition.
More Juvenaire Specialist Services Information:
- Townsville Floods in 2019 & Juvenaire’s Disaster Recovery Response - The floods in Townsville 2019 has caused mass displacement of people from their homes. The rains came as a blessing after a prolonged drought in… ...Continue Reading
- Mould Remediation for a Triple Storey, Multi-Million Dollar Property on the Gold Coast - Juvenaire has been in the restoration business for the past 27 years and has successfully completed countless mould remediation projects throughout Queensland. However, new challenges… ...Continue Reading
- When Should We Be Aware of Asbestos Contamination? - Many Queensland properties and buildings built before the 90’s may contain asbestos used for walls, ceilings and roofing. Asbestos materials are not harmful unless they… ...Continue Reading
- Contents Restoration - Have you recently experienced water or fire damage at your property? Have your contents been affected? Juvenaire has the solution. Replacing valuable contents items for… ...Continue Reading
- Restoration of Commercial Businesses - Are you covered for the unexpected? Earlier this year, Juvenaire was appointed to manage the restoration of a commercial business on the Sunshine Coast after… ...Continue Reading