Juvenaire has been providing water and flood damage restoration, water mitigation, home restoration and commercial restoration services successfully for over 25 years; completing in excess of 30, 000 claims and counting.
Juvenaire has specially trained water technicians with fully equipped vans to attend to your home or business at the instance a water damage restoration service is required. We have the capability to handle both small and large projects and we work closely with major insurance companies covering incidences such as storms and floods. These scenarios usually require water extraction, drying, dehumidification, contents restoration, carpet and rug cleaning.
When it comes to water damage restoration, properties that have been damaged by water or moisture will require immediate restoration delivered by a team of experienced technicians. The complex contaminants that appear once moisture enters building materials (such as mould), requires specialist techniques and cleaning materials to ensure the property is once again safe for its occupants.
Juvenaire’s team is dedicated to getting the job done. We understand that time is critical in managing loss and costs and we strongly believe in quick turnaround times for our restoration services to minimise disruptions to the lives or businesses of those affected by such a disaster.
More Juvenaire Water Damage and Restoration Information:
- Risk of Mould During Pandemic Business Closures - The world has changed around us because of the COVID-19 Pandemic. The way we do business has changed too, bringing with it a whole host… ...Continue Reading
- Storm Season – How to Prepare for severe weather - The year 2020 has been a very unpredictable one. With warm weather and temperatures reaching the high 20s in early October, it is highly likely… ...Continue Reading
- Townsville Floods in 2019 & Juvenaire’s Disaster Recovery Response - The floods in Townsville 2019 has caused mass displacement of people from their homes. The rains came as a blessing after a prolonged drought in… ...Continue Reading
- Mould Remediation for a Triple Storey, Multi-Million Dollar Property on the Gold Coast - Juvenaire has been in the restoration business for over 25 years and has successfully completed countless mould remediation projects throughout Queensland. However, new challenges continue… ...Continue Reading
- In-House Technician Training with Project Managers - Juvenaire has always been committed to providing its technicians and staff with industry standard training and certifications as well as refresher courses to keep technicians… ...Continue Reading
- Claim Insurance for Professional Restoration After a Storm - At Juvenaire, we work closely with insurance companies to provide quality restoration services to disaster-affected Queenslanders. In the event of a storm, quite a lot… ...Continue Reading
- Effect of Water Damage on Building Materials - We often associate inundation or flooding in homes with wild weather and big storms. However, broken water supply lines, appliance failures such as washing machines… ...Continue Reading
- The Dangers of Water Damaged Carpets - Has your carpet been affected by black or flood water recently? Flood water contains bacteria as well as harmful viruses, sewage and toxins that can… ...Continue Reading
- Hurricanes Harvey & Irma: Thousands of flooded houses! - Hurricane Harvey - What should you do after extensive flooding? The south of the Texas region was severely hit by Category Four: Hurricane Harvey causing… ...Continue Reading
- Flooded Properties and Preventing Health Issues Caused by Mould - If your property has had extensive flooding, the most important concern is the health and safety of the occupants. To prevent any health issues it… ...Continue Reading