From our inception as a water restoration company, Juvenaire has been providing water damage repair, flood damage, water mitigation, home restoration and commercial restoration services successfully, completing in excess of 20 000 claims.
Juvenaire has specialty trained water technicians with fully equipped vans to attend to your home or business in the instance a water damage service is required. We have the capabilities to handle small to large projects and work closely with major insurance companies covering incidences such as a flooded basement or water in basement, wet carpet, flood damage, storm damage requiring water extraction, carpet cleaning and rug cleaning.
When it comes to water restoration, properties that have been damaged by water, require water restoration services delivered by an experienced, dedicated and motivated team.
Juvenaire’s team is dedicated in getting the job done through understanding that time is critical in managing loss and costs paralleled with minimising business and life disruption.
More Juvenaire Water Damage and Restoration Information:
- Effects of Water Damage on Building Materials - Often, we think that inundation issues in homes come from wild weather and big storms. However, broken water supply lines, appliance failures such as washing ...Continue Reading
- Has your Carpet been Flooded in the Recent Storms? - We tend to forget what water damage and restoration mean until a heavy storm hits the area we live in and suddenly this becomes our ...Continue Reading
- Hurricanes Harvey & Irma: Thousands of flooded houses! - Hurricane Harvey - What should you do after extensive flooding? The south of the Texas region was severely hit by Category Four Hurricane Harvey last ...Continue Reading
- Flooded Properties - If your property has had extensive flooding, the most important concern is for health and safety of the occupants. Two key areas should be your ...Continue Reading
- Categories of Water Contamination - Any water even if it is clean water that soaks into carpets, soft furnishings or into the pores of the building structure of your home ...Continue Reading
- How to prepare your house for floods? - Australia and especially Queensland has many flood-prone communities with thousands of homes, properties and businesses at risk of flooding. Floods are sometimes unpredictable and destructive. ...Continue Reading