Juvenaire has been providing water damage repair, flood damage, water mitigation, home restoration and commercial restoration services successfully, completing in excess of 30 000 claims.
Juvenaire has specially trained water technicians with fully equipped vans to attend to your home or business at the instance a water damage service is required. We have the capability to handle small and large projects and work closely with major insurance companies covering incidences such as a flooded home, wet carpet, flood damage, storm damage requiring water extraction, carpet cleaning and rug cleaning.
When it comes to water restoration, properties that have been damaged by water will require water restoration services delivered by an experienced, dedicated and motivated team. This is because of the complex contaminants that appear once moisture enters building materials, such as mould.
Juvenaire’s team is dedicated in getting the job done. We understand that time is critical in managing loss and costs and we strongly believe in minimising business and life disruption.
More Juvenaire Water Damage and Restoration Information:
- Townsville Floods in 2019 & Juvenaire’s Disaster Recovery Response- The floods in Townsville 2019 has caused mass displacement of people from their homes. The rains came as a blessing after a prolonged drought in… ...Continue Reading
- Mould Remediation for a Triple Storey, Multi-Million Dollar Property on the Gold Coast- Juvenaire has been in the restoration business for the past 27 years and has successfully completed countless mould remediation projects throughout Queensland. However, new challenges… ...Continue Reading
- In-House Technician Training with Project Managers- Juvenaire has always been committed to providing its technicians and staff with industry standard training and certifications as well as refresher courses to keep technicians… ...Continue Reading
- Claim Insurance for Professional Restoration After a Storm- At Juvenaire, we work closely with insurance companies to provide quality restoration services to disaster-affected Queenslanders. In the event of a storm, quite a lot… ...Continue Reading
- Effects of Water Damage on Building Materials- Often, we think that inundation issues in homes come from wild weather and big storms. However, broken water supply lines, appliance failures such as washing… ...Continue Reading
- Has your Carpet been Flooded in the Recent Storms?- We tend to forget what water damage and restoration mean until a heavy storm hits the area we live in and suddenly this becomes our… ...Continue Reading
- Hurricanes Harvey & Irma: Thousands of flooded houses!- Hurricane Harvey - What should you do after extensive flooding? The south of the Texas region was severely hit by Category Four Hurricane Harvey last… ...Continue Reading
- Flooded Properties- If your property has had extensive flooding, the most important concern is for health and safety of the occupants. Two key areas should be your… ...Continue Reading
- Categories of Water Contamination- Any water even if it is clean water that soaks into carpets, soft furnishings or into the pores of the building structure of your home… ...Continue Reading
- How to prepare your house for floods?- Australia and especially Queensland has many flood-prone communities with thousands of homes, properties and businesses at risk of flooding. Floods are sometimes unpredictable and destructive.… ...Continue Reading