Juvenaire is the leading independent disaster recovery, restoration and cleaning management company in Queensland. In the event of a disaster, Juvenaire is capable of implementing emergency plans to meet the needs of any situation. We provide our clients with the experience and expertise to manage and restore the environment back to its pre-loss condition FAST!
Juvenaire has a hands on approach to all stages of the process from 24/7 project management through to the final outcome – restoration. We deliver cleaning and restoration services for fire and smoke damage, water and storm damage, mould remediation, asbestos removal, crime and trauma scene bio-recovery and bio hazard situations.
Our proven track record is based on:
- Dedicated teams who are qualified specialists in one or more disaster areas of; fire & smoke, water and storm, mould remediation, asbestos removal, crime and trauma scene, bio-recovery and bio-hazard clean-up
- A communication system that guarantees fast response time and a single point of contact throughout the process
- A ready supply of drying and cleaning equipment and products for speedy deployment to the disaster site
- Pack out system that allows for damaged contents to be restored in-house while property is being restored
- A state of the art facility in Brisbane capable of cleaning, restoring and storing contents safely and securely
- Quality assurance standards applied to all stages of the project
- The implementation of environment management systems for a sustainable future
- Ongoing research and training so we are applying industry best practice at all times to ensure our team delivers the best outcome
The cornerstone of our business is our expertise and capability to deliver a 24/7 hands on approach with full turnkey cleaning restoration services and storage following a disaster.
Continual improvement and safe working environments are fundamental to Juvenaire’s operations. Juvenaire has achieved quality management system and safety management certification system since 2017. At present, Juvenaire is Quality Management System Certified (ISO 9001:2015) and Safety Management System Certified (AS/NZS 45001:2018).
To maintain our commitment to growth through continuous training and technology advancements paralleled with increasing our specialised service offerings to meet our customer’s needs while maintaining customer service satisfaction. Our dedication to heightening the standard of excellence within the industry contributes to our continued success and the challenging and rewarding work environment for our greatest asset, our employees.