Juvenaire established its mould remediation services in 2004 and has since developed specialist techniques and uses the latest technologies to successfully remove mould from affected properties.
Where there is excess moisture, there is mould. Our technicians are trained to effectively remove mould and its spores – not every mould growth can be removed with household cleaning agents. To ensure safe mould removal and the complete eradication of mould spores (that can cause severe respiratory issues), we use the most effective mould removal cleaning agents.
Our specialist service offering ensures that a trained technician is available to safely and effectively remove mould infestations at any scale at your home or place of business.
- Mould inspection and mould testing including black mould test, to identify the moisture source. This includes discovering and rectifying the moisture problem whether from a leak or previous storm damage
- This is promptly followed by mould removal using specialist cleaning agents and techniques to eradicate all traces of mould on the property and prevent its re-occurrence.
Juvenaire recognises that mould can cause serious health issues therefore, every project requires the experience of a trained Project Manager to carry out mould inspection and testing. This is to identify the species of mould, develop a remediation strategy and oversee the mould removal process. Additional post-mould inspection and testing is carried out to ensure the environment within the property shares the same environment as outside the property.
Check out a detailed account of our Mould Remediation Project on a multi-million dollar property on the Gold Coast.
More Juvenaire Mould Removal Information:
- Townsville Floods in 2019 & Juvenaire’s Disaster Recovery Response - The floods in Townsville 2019 has caused mass displacement of people from their homes. The rains came as a blessing after a prolonged drought in… ...Continue Reading
- Mould Remediation for a Triple Storey, Multi-Million Dollar Property on the Gold Coast - Juvenaire has been in the restoration business for the past 27 years and has successfully completed countless mould remediation projects throughout Queensland. However, new challenges… ...Continue Reading
- Guide to Mould Removal - The best way to prevent mould is to remove water and moisture sources. Fixing leaks, installing proper insulation, drying out damp areas and removing humidity… ...Continue Reading
- Your House & Mould Contamination - Mould is a form of fungi which can inhabit building structures and organic substances. Mould will only grow within a sufficiently moist environment with very… ...Continue Reading
- Is Hidden Mould Making Your Family Sick? - The air quality in your home is important for you and your families health. But this can be impacted by hidden mould contamination, which is… ...Continue Reading
- Are you Sick of Finding Mould in your House? - Mould Prevention Tips Mould is unsightly and unhygienic. Here are a few of our tips we believe are most helpful prevent mould to spread in… ...Continue Reading
- Mould Contaminated Shipping Containers - Shipping containers of merchandise contaminated with mould. Clean or dispose? Juvenaire has been providing mould remediation services specialising in building and contents restoration since 2003.… ...Continue Reading
- Mould Growth Prevention in Your Home - Mould growth prevention is an easy task and moisture control is the key to mould control. When water leaks or a significant spill occur indoors, you… ...Continue Reading